EMPTY BOTTLES INSPECTION – Base Inspection
Ideal to ensure the quality of empty containers, before the filling process.
It reduces the number of jams and rejects due to the presence of contaminants, imperfections or defects in the empty bottles.
The system performs the inspection of the empty bottle to ensure their compliance and quality before the filling process.
- Machine vision technology
- Independent of the color of container
- Mechanical equipment located in a separate upper area of the machine to permit system to be washed down and allow easier access to parts
- Up to 21000 Bot./hour
- Reduction of the number of filler damages and jams
- Reduction of the number of filled product rejects
- Reduction of the number of “line stop”
- Reduction of customer complaints related to presence of foreign objects
contamination, wear or containers damaged.
- Ensure product quality
FUNCTIONS / RESULTS
Depending on the configurations, it is possible to inspect for :
- Bottle shape verification at machine infeed
- Detection of broken or damaged containers
- Base inspection
- Neckfinish inspection
- Sidewall inspection
- Scuff detection
More information please Contact Us