The URX1 digital refractometer is a stand-alone unit designed specifically for hazardous areas up to Zone 0. Designed for hostile environments with stainless steel construction and IP65 protection. It continuously measures concentration and displays and outputs the result in %, or alternatively °brix. It also features a user programmable scale for specific applications. The URX1 will signal to the process when concentration is outside of product specifications or has reached its target end point.
- ATEX II 1 G – EEx ia IIB T4
- Abrasion resistant sapphire prism
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts (other materials available for corrosive liquids)
- High temperature and pressure options available
- Simple mounting direct in-line or in-tank
The URX1 is unaffected by particulates, high viscosity liquids and does not require a bypass loop installation. Mounting fittings are available with various connections including weld ends, flanges, and DIN 11851. In addition to the standard analogue and digital interfaces, Profibus DP is available as an option.
More information please Contact Us