Measuring the CO2 concentration
The CDA MK-6 measures pressure and temperature simultaneously, calculates the CO2 content and transfers the measurement results via data-interface to the base-unit. A dynamic sample preparation, low-maintenance construction and easiest calibration round-up the high-precision measurement. Each measurement procedure is ex-factory customized to the specific measuring medium and runs fully automated.
The flexible programmable control unit writes every parameter as a measurement protocol in the internal memory, where in detail CO2-content, pressure, temperature, date, time, current number, serial number of the machine and specific sample code enable a perfect conformability.
The base unit integrated touchpad allows a direct, color based classification of the measured results; by the beverage quality is perfectly visualized.
Different settings are very easy and extreme fast adjustable via barcode scanner, user interface or the customizable data interface of the CDA MK-6, whereby even in the case of changing samples or operators the maximal process efficiency is secured.
- Quick return of investment
- QS based automatic workflow management
- Extremely repeatable results based on the physical laws of Henry & Dalton
- Easy automatic operation
- Integrated automatic sample preparation
- Easy data evaluation & PC connection
- Easy check and calibration
- Operator independent functioning
- Suitable for all carbonated beverage types
- Robust construction & IP-65 waterproof housing
- Low maintenance requirements
For more information please Contact Us